WELCOME TO THE CARERS SITTING SERVICE
Here at the "Carers Sitting Service" we specialise in caring for adults in the comfort of their own homes. Accredited by Derbyshire County Council Social Services and by the Care Quality Commission. We are justifiably proud of the excellent service our team of 20+ fully trained and discreet staff provide. Our aim is to...
- Provide a respite service to Carers.
- To offer care and support with consideration and compassion.
- Promote independence and enhancing quality of life.
- Provide fully trained, police-checked Care Support Workers.
- Ensure the Cared for are provided with continuity of care and individual support plans.
Gift, legacy or donation
As a Not For Profit Organisation we have to raise money to keep our services running to support local Carers.
If you would like to help with a gift, legacy, or donation it will greatly benefit Carers and Service Users. Contact us on 01773 873581.